Business Visit Visa
Foreigners arriving in Sri Lanka for short-term business visits are required to obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) valid for 30 days. ETA can be obtained via http://eta.gov.lkorat the Embassy of Sri Lanka prior to the departure to Sri Lanka or on arrival at the port of entry.
Requirements for obtaining ETA Business Visa at the Embassy:
- • A valid passport (with more than 06 months validity period from the date of arrival)
- • Duly filled Visa application form ‘B’ (Word, PDF)
- • Duly filled Electronic Travel Authorization Form
- • Invitation letter from Sri Lankan party or relevant sponsor (for meetings, trainings etc.)
- • Two Passport size photographs (35mm x 45mm)
- • A round trip air ticket
- • Evidence of sufficient funds to cover your expenses in Sri Lanka
- • Hotel reservation or proof of booked accommodation
USD 40/- when obtained online/at the Embassy & USD 50/- when obtained on arrival in Sri Lanka
Visa applied through the Embassy will be issued within 04 working days once all required documents have been submitted and the payment made.
COVID-19 related entry requirements:
Please visit: http://www.srilankaembassy.ru/en/component/content/article/21-test/1266-tourism-travel-bio-bubble?Itemid=113" for COVID-19 related health protocols for entry into Sri Lanka.
of the Embassy of Sri Lanka in the Russian Federation
Office hours 10:00 – 12:30 & 14:00 – 16:00 (Monday – Friday)
Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
Tel. +7 495 688 16 20
Fax: +7 495 688 17 57
(Please send your inquiries by e-mail if you can not reach us by telephone)