Registration of death of a Sri Lankan passport holder/dual citizen occurred in the Russian Federation, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Uzbekistan can be registered at the Embassy of Sri Lanka in Moscow.
1. Request letter (Download)
2. Death Certificate issued by the relevant Government Authority. This document should be certified by the Consular Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the relevant country.
A. Declaration of Death under section 30 (within three months) (Download)
B. Declaration of Death under section 36 ( After three months) (Download)
4. Original Birth Certificate of the deceased
5. Original Passport with the copies of visa pages of the deceased
6. Original Marriage Certificate of the deceased (if married)
7. Original dual citizenship certificate of the deceased (if a dual citizen)
8. Relevant Consular Fee (please go to the General Consular Fees section)